Date(s) - January 31st, 2019 - February 1st, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Reciprocal Mentoring Lab is coming
to Seattle in January!
The RML, with our 2-day workshop, will be coming to Seattle to provide your organization’s mentoring pairs with the tools they need to create powerful mentoring relationships that will improve each persons’ work experience as well as to help create a more inclusive culture within your organization.
Designed for established and newly-formed mentoring pairs, the Lab provides context for the mentoring pair and a safe space for men and women to develop greater goals for the mentorship and objectives to reach back on the job. This is a great opportunity for you to harness the power of mixed gender mentoring relationships in your career and organization. When you sign up for a Lab you get access to a variety of tools and experiences that are all crafted to help you build your brand as an inclusive leader to more effectively mentor and lead those around you.
- Pre-workshop Materials: Webinar with the faculty, assessments, and tools
- Attendance to a 2-day intensive workshop lead by our world-class faculty
- Post-workshop Materials: Follow-up webinar with the faculty, assessments, access to online resources, and more!
About this Lab:
- When: Thursday and Friday, January 31st – February 1st, from 8am – 5pm (3:30pm end on Friday)
- Where: Seattle, WA – Columbia Tower Club – 701 5th Avenue Seattle, WA
We hope that you’ll join us in Seattle or at one of our future Labs! Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed as we confirm dates in a metro area near you!