SAN JOSE, CA
Date(s) - March 12th, 2019 - March 13th, 2019
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Reciprocal Mentoring Lab is coming
to San Jose in March!
The RML, with our 2-day workshop, will be coming to San Jose to provide your organization’s mentoring pairs with the tools they need to create powerful mentoring relationships that will improve each persons’ work experience as well as help to create a more inclusive culture within your organization.
Designed for established and newly-formed mentoring pairs, the Lab provides context for the mentoring pair and a safe space for men and women to develop greater goals for the mentorship and objectives to reach back on the job. This is a great opportunity for you to harness the power of mixed gender mentoring relationships in your career and organization. When you sign up for a Lab you get access to a variety of tools and experiences that are all crafted to help you build your brand as an inclusive leader to more effectively mentor and lead those around you.
- Pre-workshop Materials: Webinar with the faculty, assessments, and tools
- Attendance to a 2-day intensive workshop led by our world-class faculty
- Post-workshop Materials: Follow-up webinar with the faculty, assessments, access to online resources, and more!
About this Lab:
- When: Tuesday and Wednesday, March 12th – 13th, from 8 am – 5 pm (3:30 pm end on Friday)
- Where: San Jose, CA – The Westin – 302 S Market St San Jose, CA 95113
We hope that you’ll join us in San Jose or at one of our future Labs! Subscribe to our newsletter to be informed as we confirm dates in a metro area near you!