Our Innovative Approach
INVEST IN YOUR BEST TALENT
Reciprocal mentoring is a powerful and mutually beneficial exchange in which both mentees and mentors learn from each other and improve their professional performance.
The Reciprocal Mentoring Lab (RML) is an executive leadership program from Greatheart Consulting for advancing women and male allies into senior leadership, while equipping executives with the tools they need to mentor and sponsor all colleagues more inclusively.
The RML delivers a competitive advantage for retaining talent and increasing collaboration among employees at all levels. It positions a company to build a more inclusive leadership culture by helping its leaders build the skills, tools, and broader perspective necessary to lead more effectively within their teams and organizations.
What Is It?
THE RML EXPERIENCE
High performing mixed-gender mentoring pairs (with either male or female as mentor or mentee) commit to valuable professional and personal growth. The RML process encourages understanding, collaboration, and inclusion across differences.
The Lab consists of
an in-person workshop as well as pre and post workshop assessments, webinars, and other learning tools.
For a group of 35 mixed-gender mentoring pairs, each open to humbly committing to mutually beneficial growth and learning.
A transformative program equips these leaders to think and lead more intentionally as they build a more inclusive professional culture.
Reciprocity in Action
BECOME A BETTER LEADER FOR YOUR ORG
Research indicates that organizations and leadership thrive when drawing from all aspects of diversity in a talent pool: retention of talent, productivity, and the bottom line improve.
- Build a culture of mentoring for growth and succession planning
- Reduce women leaving their talent pipeline
- Become leaders in an inevitable culture shift across corporations
- Develop a new perspective as a more inclusive leader
- Retain their organization's top talent and future leaders
- Build better management and interpersonal skills: coaching, listening, and gaining a higher degree of emotional intelligence, making them a more valuable asset to their organizations
- Achieve increased promotion rates
- Increase their visibility on projects with larger scope and responsibility
- Acquire better problem-solving, priority setting, and time management skills
- Expand their professional networks
Effective reciprocal mentoring relationships influence an organization to grow and sustain a culture of high-performing gender collaboration.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE RML?
Want more information about the Reciprocal Mentoring Lab? Interested in learning more about Greatheart Consulting and our offerings? Please reach out with any questions or inquiries and we’ll get back to you!